Women Rising Fall Gathering
EarthRise Retreat Center, Petaluma, CA
November 8-11, 2018
Join our mailing list below to stay informed about the latest news.
This fabulous retreat center is just south of the world famous Napa Valley and includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights (Gathering begins with dinner on November 8 and ends with lunch on November 11)
- Delicious and healthy meals - including dinner on the arrival day and breakfast and lunch on departure day
- A glorious outdoor hot tub with a stunning view
- Daily guided meditations
- Facilitated gatherings
Space is limited to a select group of women. Contact us directly for more details and to join our waiting list.
About EarthRise Retreat Center
EarthRise is located approximately 30 miles north of San Francisco, off of Highway 101, at the intersection of beautiful Marin and Sonoma Counties. Settled in 194 acres of oak-studded rolling hills, EarthRise offers you beauty and peace to unwind and rejuvenate from the inside out. Peaceful….restful….relaxing….just what you deserve.
The meals are DELICIOUS. Using a bounty of mostly organic, locally grown, seasonal fruits and vegetables and sustainably raised fish and fowl, the kitchen team creates imaginative, eclectic menus that nourish the body, soothe the soul, and warm the heart. Lunches are vegetarian and dinners include fish or chicken as well as a vegetarian option.
This beautiful and peaceful center includes:
- A hot tub with a deck for individual morning or evening yoga practice
- Multiple walking trails for early morning or evening contemplation and integration, or a walk with a new friend
- A beautiful labyrinth for walking meditations
Where you rest: The simple rooms reflect the simplicity of the surrounding area. Each rooming space has clean shared bathrooms, typically shared with just the women from our group.
Give yourself 3 nights to restore without the distractions of televisions or phones in this peaceful setting.
You can choose between single and double occupancy rooms (all based on availability).