EarthRise Retreat Center, Petaluma, CA
November 8-11, 2018
This fabulous retreat is just south of the world famous Napa Valley and includes:
- 4 days and 3 nights (Retreat begins with dinner on November 8 and ends with lunch on November 11)
- Delicious and healthy meals - including dinner on the arrival day and breakfast and lunch on departure day
- A glorious outdoor hot tub with a stunning view
- Daily guided mediations
- Facilitated gatherings
- Time to relax, hike, rest, walk the labyrinth
Investment for this exclusive retreat is:
- Double Occupancy Room, Shared Bath - $1795 per person
- Single Occupancy, Shared Bath - $1995 per person
2 Ways To Save!
- Early registration pricing - save 15% if you register by August 1st, 2018
- Enroll with a friend by August 1st and you each save 20%
Space Is Very Limited. To Hold Your Spot For This Exclusive Retreat, Choose One Of The Options Below.
EArly registration - Pay in full
Click the button below to register and pay in full.*
Reserve your spot -Deposit only
Click this button to hold your spot and pay a $500 non-refundable deposit.**
If you pay your deposit before August 1st, we will subtract that from the Early Registration Pricing (shown to the left) and you will be billed in 4 equal installments for the remaining balance due.
*Your deposit of $500 is non-refundable. Cancellations received before September 15th will receive a 70% refund (minus the $500 non-refundable deposit). After September 15th, all payments are non-refundable.
**Remaining balance must be paid in full no later than October 1st, 2018.
About EarthRise Retreat Center
EarthRise is located approximately 30 miles north of San Francisco, off of Highway 101, at the intersection of beautiful Marin and Sonoma Counties. Settled in 194 acres of oak-studded rolling hills, EarthRise offers you beauty and peace to unwind and rejuvenate from the inside out. Peaceful….restful….relaxing….just what you deserve.
The meals are DELICIOUS. Using a bounty of mostly organic, locally grown, seasonal fruits and vegetables and sustainably raised fish and fowl, the kitchen team creates imaginative, eclectic menus that nourish the body, soothe the soul, and warm the heart. Lunches are vegetarian and dinners include fish or chicken as well as a vegetarian option.
This beautiful and peaceful center includes:
- A hot tub with a deck for individual morning or evening yoga practice
- Multiple walking trails for early morning or evening contemplation and integration, or a walk with a new friend
- A beautiful labyrinth for walking meditations
Where you rest: The simple rooms reflect the simplicity of the surrounding area. Each rooming space has clean shared bathrooms, typically shared with just the women from our group.
Give yourself 3 nights to restore without the distractions of televisions or phones in this peaceful setting.
You can choose between single and double occupancy rooms (all based on availability).